Hells Vixens MC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fire in our Veins, Riding in our Hearts, Pride on our backs. HVMC is a Sisterhood of the finest badass chicks around. We ride it like it’s stolen, we defend our sisters, and we party our asses off. Mess with one of us and you answer to us all!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~:Lip Trick:~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cali
Secretary
Secretary
Cali

~:Lip Trick:~ Empty
PostSubject: ~:Lip Trick:~   ~:Lip Trick:~ Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:59 pm

~*~LIP TRICK!~*~

Dont like the colour the colour of your lips or eyes? well heres a neat little trick for you Razz

**I have used the tutorials I made on imvu but you should be able to see easy enough what to do**

STEP 1

~:Lip Trick:~ Lipcheat

click on the paths tool and place markers around the lips, be careful to get the full shape

STEP 2

~:Lip Trick:~ Lipcheat2

PRESS CTRL AND THE LEFT MOUSE BUTTON AT THE SAME TIME! and then click on selection from path on the main
tool bar.

STEP 3

~:Lip Trick:~ Lipcheat3

go to the top of your picture and go to colours > colourise and then play around with the tabs to find a colour you like

STEP 4

~:Lip Trick:~ Lipcheat4

once finished i just click on the ellipse tool then the back ground so im no longer just selected to the lips. You can use this trick for hair or eyes but for eyes maybe easier using the tool i have highlighted in purple.

HUGS
Back to top Go down

~:Lip Trick:~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hells Vixens MC :: GIMP TUTORIALS :: Gimp 101 - The Class Room-
Jump to: